The Biomimicry Institute, Biomimicry 3.8, and members of the Biomimicry Global Network are joining forces with SXSW Eco to curate a brand-new conference track, focused on nature-inspired ideas, designs and technologies.
Nature, Innovation, and the Future of Design, will explore the intercepts of science, technology and design that are inspired, mentored, and measured by the standards of our natural world.
If you are in the social innovation and regenerative design space, then this track is where you will meet other social innovators, entrepreneurs and cutting edge leaders thinking about how we can re-align our companies, cities, products, policies and business practices with those of the natural world.
“Creating that marketplace for exchange of ideas and progressive thinking is what South by Southwest Eco is all about.”
Here are the top 5 reasons why you should be at SXSW Eco this year:
1. Hear from cutting edge biomimicry innovators and thought leaders
2. Be there to hear Janine Benyus‘ featured presentation
3. Network with a diverse crowd of big thinkers, movers and doers, including business, venture capital, social innovation and design professionals
4. Inspire fresh ideas with old friends and new connections
5. Attend an epic dance party